Sunday, June 17, 2012

Tag Sale Saturday New Acquisitions

The weather here in Connecticut has been just beautiful lately, and it brought out some great tag sales yesterday. My favorite piece of the day is the antique oak sideboard. It's got the best lines, the arts and crafts movement simplicity and restrain. It's a stunning piece. I also got a fantastic solid maple vintage desk, a solid maple vintage tall chest, and an antique solid cherry side table. I'm working steadily on furniture, and if you see anything you'd like custom refinished, just shoot me a message and I'll bump it to the top of my list. What do you guys think? What's your favorite of the morning's haul?
My truck is full yet again from my morning at the flea market, so when I unload it, I'll do a second post later tonight with even great finds. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
This is a dining table I picked up last week that I forgot to show you pics of. Look how messy my workshop is lol!
Anyway, the table is solid oak, and in this picture I've already sanded and stained the top and have just started painting the legs white. There are four matching chairs to this set


A whole truck full of fun!

I have a matching low dresser so now I can do a two dresser set. I haven't decided what color to paint the cases yet, but I'll def refinish the tops, and it's obviously gonna need new drawer pulls.

I love this desk. I can't wait to dig my claws into it. It's gonna be sooooo spectacular.
Surely someone wants this custom!

Breath taking antique sideboard in perfect condition. It just needs some sprucing up!

Cute little antique cherry nightstand/ side table.

No comments:

Post a Comment