10. I'm quite geeky. Offer me a glass of wine and I'll tell you all about my deep and enduring love for Tolkien's work.
9. I have (currently) one tattoo, and it says 'Antiques'. I'm rather proud of it.
8. I spent the last 3.5 years working for a fantastic antiques dealer, and before that a museum. I really really love history.
7. I drink slightly too much, but I'm sure it's adorable and endearing.
6. I wear makeup always. I may be covered head to toe in sawdust, but I'll be damned if I don't also have eye liner and lipstick on.
5. It's pronounced Air and Space, not Hair and Space. And while we're at it, my name is Kate, not Kathy or Katie.
4. I love animals, except monkeys, which frighten me.
3. I've been refinishing furniture for over ten years now. I never get sick of it. I'm never bored when I'm in my workshop, and I fall in love with every piece I work on.
2. My favorite color is chartreuse. This is important.
1. I love what I do. I wake up every morning and think, "Yes!" because for me working on furniture and blogging for a living is a dream come true. It makes me so incredibly happy.