Sunday, June 24, 2012

New Acquisitons

Good Morning! Sorry for the several day absence. I've been working like a crazy person on a bunch of furniture projects that are almost done. I'm hoping to photograph all of them tomorrow and post the before and afters asap. I didn't go to the flea market this morning, but I had a great tag saling morning yesterday. Here are some of my finds. Let me know if there's anything you're interested in!

A coffee table made from very very old barn boards 

It would be so perfect for an antique home

That's one huge board on top

This gorgeous coffee table set is solid pine. My husband already sanded the tops of all three tables, and it should be ready to go around mid week

I absolutely love the curved lines on the pieces. So elegant.


An amusing story about this set. I picked them up at a tagsale at a stunning antique home in Hebron, CT. The lady at the tag sale the home was once Al Capone's summer home. I was really excited about that until I googled it and saw that almost every state in the Union contains at least six supposed Capone summer homes. So somehow I seriously doubt the story. Still, the coffee table set is awesome!

An antique bench. I think I will paint it a beachy color and the re-do the cushion. 

It could be so charming in the front hall of a cottage.

A nice metal rolling shelf that I'm kind of toying with using in my workshop. 

The world's biggest Aloe plant. I just couldn't resist. 

No comments:

Post a Comment