Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Mid Week New Acquisitions

I'm currently working on three dining table sets, a sideboard, and an island, all of which should be complete and available by Monday. Here are some 'before' pics on the projects. Let me tell you, working on three dining table projects is monstrously tedious. The tables themselves are pretty straight forward, it's painting all those chairs that's killing me! I'm sure it will be worth all the work, all three sets are fabulous, and I'm sure they'll all find good homes. :)
A stunning mid 19th century Classical mahogany dining table.

You can see the set of five antique matching shield back chairs in the background that will go with it.

Beautiful flame mahogany. Once I sanded and re-stained this, it was simply spectacular, so bold.

Solid oak farm table with five matching solid oak chairs.



A GIANT solid oak farm table with fabulous turned legs


I love the lines and proportions of this table.

Even better, once I stained it, the color and wood grain was stunning. This one's gonna be so beautiful. It also has six matching chairs that I'm working on.

the five matching chairs for the smaller of the two oak farm tables.

And here's the Federal shield back chairs that will go with the mahogany pedestal table. I'm going to re-do the seats and paint the white. I've already started and they're so sharp and fresh painted white!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kate, can you send me some after photos of the mahogany pedestal table and let me know if you would sell that seperate from the chairs and how much for the table alone, and for the table and chairs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori,
    If you'd like to email me at kateaverydesign@yahoo.com or kathleenrounds27@yahoo.com, we can discuss the table.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete