Monday, October 6, 2014

Cottage Chic Pine Side Tables

I love all the detail on these vintage pine Thomasville side tables. It made them especially fun to refinish. I sanded, stained, and sealed the tops in a lighter, fresher shade, painted the cases in a soft gray with a bit of blue, and kept the original hardware, though recolored to a buff copper. I also painted the inside in a cream with a hint of pumpkin spice. They'd be equally cute as nightstands, and I was tempted to keep them and use them in our master bedroom for the purpose. Our night stands are the last remaining pieces of junky-big box store furniture that I have yet to replace, but I think I'll sell them instead since I kept that stepback cupboard for myself last week!
Happy sunny beautiful Autumn Monday!!

*Before*


*After!*





No comments:

Post a Comment