Monday, October 27, 2014

All the Beautiful Colors

There was a time not so long ago when the only furniture that would sell was either white, black, or cream. I still enjoyed refinishing, but oh it was a bit stifling. At the beginning of the summer I started trying more colorful pieces, and found that there was once again a market for them. Huzzah! It's been such a joy to paint all these beautiful pieces of furniture in all the colors I can imagine. Here's a kaleidoscope of my furniture- what's your favorite color? What color would you like to see me do next?
















3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10/28/2014

    Kate, you do BEAUTIFUL work! A true artist :) I love checking out your latest transformations.
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate,
    I would like to come see some of your pieces. Are you selling them right from your home? Thanks
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Elaine. Yes, I have a studio/workshop behind my house where I keep my inventory. You can also view what's currently in stock on my inventory page on the blog. You're welcome to set up an appointment- just shoot me an email at KateAveryDesign@yahoo.com
      Thanks! :-)

      Delete