Tuesday, April 30, 2013

New Acquisitions

So here are the treasures that I bought at the flea market on Sunday. It wasn't terrifically plentiful, but I was also being quite picky. I bought myself a pretty antique seltzer bottle for $12 that perfectly matches one that I got as a gift. They're often $30-50 each, so I think I got a pretty good deal. I also got a sweet antique ironstone pitcher for $5. I'd love to do all ironstone on the shelves of my new step back cupboard. So far I have two pieces, so I have a ways to go. Still, it's fun to have something new to collect!
I also got this gorgeous antique pine dresser. I may re-paint it, or I might just leave it with this stunning patina. It will be available for purchase so let me know if you're interested!







No comments:

Post a Comment