Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Antique Oak Dresser

I picked up this dresser about 6 months ago off craigslist. It sat on the back burner for a while until I decided what I wanted to do with it. I went for a classic cottage look- fresh white paint with a dark stained top. The piece has the most extraordinary original stamped brass drawer pulls and escutcheons and I knew the white paint would show off the fabulous hardware to its fullest. It's on casters as well, which I always find useful and appealing. This one will be going up on craigslist this afternoon so shoot me an email (kateaverydesign@yahoo.com) if you want first dibs on it.
Before and Afters below
It's about 73 and sunny here- I love this weather!










2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4/10/2013

    Very nice, great choice of colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the original colors too.

    ReplyDelete