Monday, July 8, 2013

New Acquisitions

Happy Monday!
Here are some pictures  of my finds from the flea market yesterday as well as an incredible bunch of furniture that I picked up today. All the furniture is available to be custom refinished. It's a very high end set 100% solid pine, every single piece, and it's all in perfect condition structurally, just needs a new look. Feel free to email me for dimensions or with questions!
A little antique oil painting of Marblehead MA. The painting is signed and dated on the reverse and on the front.


close up of the signature

Sept 10(?) 1929

View of Marblehead Mass.


pretty antique glass pitcher

Another pretty antique glass pitcher


An oil landscape of a pastural scene.

absurdly painted horse. LOL.


Antique wire hanging basket

I bought this bottle because I just loved loved loved the color.



Look how much more saturated the color is than some of my other bottles.

Very cool antique art deco mirror
with etching



and a little vintage cheese tray- though we're going to pretend it's a bell jar.

And here's what I did today. In my little yellow Ford Ranger I fit: a coffee table, two side tables, four side chairs, two armchairs, two sideboards, and a dining table. How? Witchcraft most likely.

And here is all is!

Solid pine sideboard #1, could also be used as a flat screen tv console as well.

gooooorgeous solid pine farmhouse style dining table. This is going to be so yummy when I'm done with it.

solid pine coffee table and two end tables.

The bigger of the two sideboards. Solid pine, weighs a ton.

set of six matching solid pine chairs. All incredibly sturdy and heavy and well built. You can't see but the two in the back left are armchairs.


No comments:

Post a Comment