Monday, May 19, 2014

What I Bought at Brimfield

And here's what I took home with me from the Brimfield Flea Market!
This antique farm table has the most beautiful and bold turned legs I've ever seen. I knew I had to have it in my workshop.

The table might date for the 19th century, but in 1916 someone glued newspapers to the top.

An absolutely spectacular antique oil painting of flowers...Mums, I think?


And because it matched so well, I also bought this antique still life of mums. 

Soooooo pretty. Now they're both hanging in my living room.

I snatched up this cheeky pair of vintage lamps for my workshop.


I'll build an outstanding farm table with these wonderful 19th century legs.

I got a set of 8 fiesta ware coffee mugs in my two favorite colors!

This plate was too pretty to pass up.

And I NEEDED this vintage McCoy planter.

And here's the whole haul.

And here's a proud but tired me standing with the haul. What a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment