Monday, February 3, 2014

A French Country China Hutch

And here's the matching hutch to the French Country Dining set. This is one of those pieces that if I had a spot in my house I'd keep it for myself. I just love it. I painted the exterior in the same creamy white as the dining set, then brown glaze and wax for the subtle old world vibe. I left the interior in the natural wood because 1. it was in perfect condition 2. it makes it match the dining table so nicely and 3. it compliments the color of the exterior perfectly. I lightly distressed the piece to really make the woodwork and curvy lines pop too. As with the matching dining set, its's vintage Bassett, very high quality.














This post is partying with:



A Stroll Thru Life

1 comment:

  1. Love that creamy white with the wood interior... so pretty!!! I'm featuring it in next week's PoPP Spotlight.

    ReplyDelete