Wednesday, April 25, 2012

A set of tables

Three weeks ago I got a pretty huge haul while tag saling. Both of these tables were from that haul. The pine console table just had the most beautiful lines. I spotted it from the road before I had even parked the truck. I knew I had to have it. The little side table was snagged at a different sale. It's surface was in pretty sad shape, but it was structurally sound. I added a piece of antique bead board to the top. I know the shape is a little out of the norm, but I like that. It would be so perfect either at the foot of a bed or in front of a window. I can just picture it in front of a window with a bunch of terra-cotta potted house plants on top. Both of these are up for sale- so let me know if you're interested. And don't forget you can click on the picture to see a larger version!
Someone had carved their initials and various other nonsense in the top.

look at those gorgeous legs!







3 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Your work is beautiful! There is nothing like repurposed furniture brought back to life by a pair of caring hands! I am in need of a buffet/sideboard table for my diningroom. I nees extra surface/storage space for gatherings etc. Do you have anything that will fit the bill. IS the barnboard table available $45?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can be reached at 860-389-5084
    Italia

    thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nonna, thanks for your comments :) . I have a couple pieces that might work for you. Why don't you shoot me an email at kateaverydesign@yahoo.com and we can talk sideboards.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete