Thursday, April 26, 2012

A dramatic transformation

When hunting for furniture to refinish (as with house hunting), it is easy to get scared away by cosmetic issues. These are always the easiest to fix, and as long as a piece has good bones, it's worth saving. This was the case with a dresser and nightstand set I picked up a few weeks ago. They looked AWFUL, but I knew, with a little paint and some fabulous drawer pulls, it could be a really smashing set perfect for a cottage retreat. You're not going to believe the transformation. Check it out below! These are up for sale, so don't hesitate to let me know if you're interested!
world's worst drawer pulls, and that color blue makes my head ache!

with a very soft cream color that I mixed myself. The drawer pulls are from a vintage dresser that couldn't be saved.


pretty cute huh? They're solid pine, and the drawer action is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment