Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Outdoor dining

The weather is getting steadily warmer, and though the lack of rain is putting a slight damper on my garden efforts, Spring is in full swing. Warm balmy evenings inevitably make me crave outdoor dining and a glass of wine to sip while watching fireflies float around our lawn. We just recently updated our patio, moving our arbor to make it an entrance to the space, and swapping out our patio furniture for a set of white picnic tables and benches. The effect is very sweet and fresh. If I wasn't so slammed with furniture projects right now, I'd spend every evening sitting out there with a book and enjoying the sunset. I'll have to pencil that into my schedule soon! In the mean time, here are some utterly inspiring outdoor dining spaces.
Beautiful, though obviously it would be a crime to leave that pretty table out in all sorts of weather.
via 

I love how rustic and remote this feels.
via

Stunning, from the brick patio to the wrought iron set to the wisteria canopy.  I wish my patio looked like this!
via

tropical and exotic. You've got to love those chairs.
via

This is my favorite time of day, those last few moments of light before the sun sets on a warm summer day. The mismatched jars as candle holders are the perfect element of casual.
via

Another stunning canopy of flowers. so lovely.
via

Permanent and antique feeling. Kind of reminds me of the secret garden.
via

Right in the garden, with a no frills dining set and Queen Anne's lace, it really allows the garden to take center stage.
via

No comments:

Post a Comment