As with 99% of the furniture that goes in my house, it got painted a pale green, and I just adored it, though the clock mechanism itself never actually worked. Finally my tastes changed and it got moved to my workshop, where it's collected dust for two years. Last week I decided it was not fair for me to keep this lovely piece to myself when I'm no longer using it, and so I set to work reinventing it once more. I sanded the green paint down and roughed up the surface for a fresh color. This time I went with a rich slate blue on the exterior and painted the clever interior storage in a pale gray that leans towards blue. I took the dial out and repainted it, including all the tricky numerals, in a much simpler style (buh-bye pastel flowers!) and ordered a new clock mechanism so it would finally keep time.
And if you want to learn a bit 'mora' about Mora clocks, here's a post I did a long time ago-