Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Just Because I Like It

There's really no common theme in the pictures today. Just a bunch of pictures that I like.
Oh, but more exciting for tomorrow I'll have some new projects to show you. I keep getting slowed up on them, but I really hope to get them photographed soon. Below is a sneak peak at one of the dining sets.
Enjoy!
Large solid pine trestle table with six solid pine dining chairs.

I've been really digging barley twist and bobbin carving lately. These beds are faboosh.
Just a sweet little bungalow in Autumn. Simple and pretty.
The Spanish Influence bungalow always seems so mature and peaceful. I like all the natural elements in this room.

Refined and yet still playful. I think high ceilings give you so much more freedom for design eccentricities. 

I absolutely adore this space. So many different elements, all individually wonderful, and even better all packed into one room. My favorite part is the uber rustic dining table.

This looks divine. Some one pour me a glass of that wine!



2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9/13/2012

    is the table at the top for sale?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sara - The dining set on top is for sale, I'm about to list it on craigslist, but you can certainly have first dibs. Email me at kathleenrounds27@yahoo.com if you like and I can send you more pictures etc. Thanks for Looking!

    ReplyDelete