Wednesday, December 19, 2012

What I want now: Sunburst Mirrors

I've admired sunbursts mirrors for a while now, but just recently I've really gotten the itch to buy one. They're so cheerful and fresh looking. I love the old school glamour, very sophisticated. I don't have a spot in mind for one, though I know if I scored a fabulous one I'd find a spot straight away. I love the look of the groups of smaller ones, but I think I want one magnificent mirror. They usually cost a small fortune, so I'll have to keep my eye out for a good bargain.
Here are some of my favorites~

P.S. I'm almost done with two terrific sideboards that I'll be putting the hardware on tonight. It may take me a while to get them photographed though, need to have a dry day to haul them out into the sun!

This stunning mirror is appropriately the focal point of the room. Such a beautiful space.

In an otherwise mute and restrained space, this beautiful mirror injects serious drama.

A gorgeous room with lots of Swedish rustic elegance, made all the more charming by a sweet sunburst mirror. I want one just like this one.

An industrial take on the sunburst mirror here, with a reinterpretation in burnished copper.

A perfect vignette with old wood doors, aged cement urns and a stunning mirror.

A collection of sunburst mirrors look so chic over an upholstered headboard.

I love love this space. I reeeaaaally like the bleached wood floors with the spot blue walls...makes we want to do this palette in our master bedroom, and the mirror is magnificent!

another elegant collection of mirrors in this classic living room here.

These are all gorgeous, but they're also about $300 each, and I would prefer to try and find a real vintage one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment