You may recall a post a did a couple weeks ago on a nice sideboard I picked up recently. You can view the post here . Well I just completed the project and I thought you would enjoy seeing the before and after pictures. I didn't stage them with accessories etc because it was the end of the day and I was dog tired, but I think you can get the general picture. I have to say, it was wicked satisfying to have a clerk vision for a piece and then get to see it come to life.
I painted the case of the piece is Benjamin Moore's albescent (one of my favorite cream/whites), installed the new coved burnished copper drawer pulls, and swapped out the hardware on the drawers, the door pulls, and the hinges. I refinished the lovely pine slab top, stained english chestnut, and sealed. I sealed all the painted surfaces with water based poly to give the paint surface resilience, and add a bit more sheen. Finally, I switched out the top interior drawer with a shelf, just to give lots of storage flexibility.
Before and afters below!