Sunday, April 5, 2015

Flea Market Finds and New Acquisitions

The first flea market of the season!! Oh happy day! Oh joyous happy day! I've waited patiently (not really that patiently) since November for the flea market to start again. It was a beautiful spring morning, just perfect for a fresh start to the season. I did very well and found some new treasures to add a little color and sparkle to my home... and maybe you home too!

Wonderful antique farm double sided farm sign. Mid 20th century. Provenance from a farm in Maine.


Late 19th century mirror frame. I'm going to paint a piece of artwork to go in this gorgeous frame. I have the perfect spot for it!

Superb solid cherry dining table.



 
Gorgeous vintage solid cherry cupboard.



Set of six vintage wine glasses

Antique banded stoneware bowl. I think I'll paint a piece of furniture in this color. So pretty!

And finally I couldn't resist this piece of antique transfer ware. I love the luscious blossoms. 

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4/05/2015

    Where was the flea market?? I am anxious to find the treasures as well!

    ReplyDelete