Monday, September 1, 2014

New Acquisitions

Happy September! I'm just putting the finishing touches on my fall decor in the house, and should have some photos to share later today. I've also been working steadily on some furniture projects and will have pics of those hopefully by tomorrow.
     In the mean time, here's what I've bought in the last week. I didn't go to the flea market yesterday because my husband and I were running in the local 5k, but Brimfield is this week and I should have lots of fun stuff to show you after that!

A beautiful antique mahogany china cabinet

A vintage mid century modern bedroom set

an antique solid pine blanket chest

A set of twelve vintage Italian honey colored glasses.

An awesome vintage handmade work bench cupboard

And finally this incredible antique dining table. Look at the detail on this base!

And here's the whole table!

No comments:

Post a Comment