Friday, June 13, 2014

Town Wide Tag Sale Day!

Once a year my adorable little New England town hosts a town wide tag sale. There are usually around 40 participating houses. It's so much fun. I'm trying to stay focused this year, so I've put together a little list of what I'm currently hunting for.
Here's what I want-

1. A giant antique mirror to put in the guest room. I got a gorgeous antique moss green velvet settee yesterday to put in there, and that prompted me to re-arrange the whole space. A big mirror is now needed.
via

via

2. Also for the guest room I want to get a big green velvet ottoman, for maximum lounging!


via


 3. I'm really into antique stoneware mixing bowls at the moment. I've now got loads of storage space in my kitchen that is just begging for pretty and colorful bowls!

via

via


 4. In the kitchen we now need three barstools instead of the pair that we have. I'll be selling my pair and searching for a matched set of three.
via

via
 5. Also in the kitchen I want a big big antique cutting board to put on the new island. There's loads of counter space and I think a nice cutting board would look lovely.

via

via

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6/20/2014

    Exquisite! I just Love your style ... Fresh!

    ReplyDelete