Thursday, December 8, 2011

The dining room table project

Remember that round oak table I showed you a while back, that my husband wanted to keep because he liked it so well? That was before I refinished it, and let me tell you- the post refinished table is nothing short of STUNNING. I set it up yesterday in our dining room to take some shots of it, and yea, I almost left it set up, it looked so handsome. Let me tell you one thing though, painting windsor chairs has to be one of the most tedious jobs in the history of mankind. I think it took me almost two weeks to put four coats of white paint on the chairs. The result it worth it though! This table is currently up for sale at this craigslist posting if you live in the area, and love it as much as I do!







No comments:

Post a Comment