Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Antique Dresser Turned Media Console

This was a fun project I was commissioned to do for a neighbor. I started with a lovely antique dresser that the neighbor had in her basement. It needed a little work, but nothing earth-shattering. We decided to upcycle it into a media console for her living room. The paint is a charcoal gray with just a hint of purple undertone finished with a dark wax. I removed the top trim and drawers and added the pine top and shelves. I swapped the old drawer pulls out for more modern brushed nickel cove pulls.
I'm delivering it in 35 minutes! (busy Christmas Eve!)
This will be my last post before Christmas so I hope you and yours, wherever you are, have a holiday full of love and beauty. Merry Christmas!!







No comments:

Post a Comment