Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Wonderful Walnut

Over the summer I refinished an absolutely killer antique oakdining table custom for a client. It was easily one of my favorite flea market scores of all time. When I came across this antique walnut drop leaf table, it immediately reminded me of the one from this summer. Clearly I wasn't the only one to spot the resemblance, as a client quickly commissioned me to refinish it, our inspiration piece? That table from this summer!
       The base is painted in Benjamin Moore's Chatsworth cream, a nice quiet color to really let the architecture of the magnificently over-designed base do the talking. The solid walnut top is immaculate, stained, and sealed glossy smooth. It was a pleasantly straightforward project, my favorite kind!







No comments:

Post a Comment