Tuesday, November 7, 2017

A China Cabinet in White

Do you know what makes a huge difference? Having my workshop cleaned out. Last week my husband and I spent a full day clearing and cleaning. You could barely walk in the space before, and now it's fully functional once more. It's a massive relief. Then on Sunday I picked up a nice load of fun pieces of fresh furniture to refinish, many of which are now already spoken for! I'm feeling so motivated and hopeful!
       So here's a wonderful c.1945 mahogany china cabinet I just finished up for a client. She opted for white, lightly distressed inside and out, with the shelves refinished for a bit of contrast. SUCH a cool idea, and it turned out so fresh and crisp! I staged it with some pieces of stoneware and a few of my most recent oil paintings of winter scenes. Loads and loads of new furniture to share with you in the upcoming weeks, so stay tuned!







No comments:

Post a Comment