Sunday, March 15, 2015

Tag Sale Finds

Yesterday I went to my first tag sale of the season. For you non-New Englanders, that's a garage sale or yard sale. It was held at a church one town over and was inside the parsonage, which was good because it was pouring out. I scored some fabulous pieces that I really love. Carl the Furniture Guy bought a couple pieces for me at auction yesterday, and last night my husband and I hit up Goodwill, which is basically my favorite store ever, and I got more cool stuff.

Nice antique ironstone pitcher and bowl in perfect condition


Adorable vintage evening bag

Two small vintage silver plate bowls (i'm working on assembling a big graduated set)

Beautiful vintage necklace

Two pairs of vintage silver plate serving pieces

A nice set of vintage Federal brasses.

A simple vase perfect for large arrangements

Two decorative vases

An antique mahogany library table

An antique solid chestnut Victorian drop leaf table

And finally this funky vintage metal globe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment