Monday, November 20, 2017

Lately on the easel

Just a quickie post to keep you updated on what I've been working on as of late-
I have a holiday furniture and art show coming up a week from Saturday on the Dec.2nd here at 14 Edgerton Street. That means I'm once again in full throttle mode on both the furniture and art sides. On top of that I have a happy little mountain of custom artwork for the holidays, and also the largest scary mountain of custom furniture work I've every tackled. I am, for the first time, wait-listing both art and furniture. Things are hopping around here, and I'm very very grateful!
    So here's a motley mix of about 2/3 of what I've painted (that's not furniture) in the last few weeks, both custom and spec in the run up to the Dec. 2nd sale!







No comments:

Post a Comment